Professional Associations, PD & Training
Professional Associations and Training
- musicedtechconference.com. The 2020 conference provided tremendous presentations and resources from leading music educators. All materials are still available online. Be sure to register for the 2021 conference.
- National Association for Music Education (NAfME). The US professional association for public school music educators. Sponsors of state and national conferences. http://www.nafme.org/
- Technology for Music Education (TI:ME). International professional association with tremendous online database of lesson plans and resources. Sponsors of state, regional, and national training conferences. http://ti-me.org/
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE). The general educational technology professional association. Regional and national conferences attract premier leaders in new technologies. http://www.iste.org/
- MIDI Workshop. This professional training provider offers online and in-person training in music technology, as well as consulting for school districts. http://www.midiworkshop.com/
- Association for Popular Music Education. The mission of the Association for Popular Music Education (APME) is to promote and advance popular music at all levels of education both in the classroom and beyond. https://www.popularmusiceducation.org/
Copyright 2021. Music Tech Toolbox and Marjorie LoPresti.
All rights reserved.
The ideas and opinions presented on this website are intended for consideration only.
Visitors should test all websites, software, and products for function and suitability.